Online marketing, web and graphic design
Singer needed a complete breakthrough in the design of their communication and promotional pieces so they could show a new and modern image.
The project’s objective was to completely redesign communication channels such as advertisements, website and promotion channels.
Our take on this project
Singer is the most representative brand of sewing machines in the world relying on over 100 years experience on the market.
Building on the brand’s existing essence and spirit, we redesigned their identity to keep it up-to-date. Appealing to the emotional “mother-daughter” bond, Singer achieved to go through different communication stages where it is portrayed as a product that persists from one generation to the other until we reached a cutting-edge fashion design machine for the enterprising women of the 21st century.
Our work included online and offline proposals:
- Technical infographic design for topic-specific magazines
- Ad design for the “hot moments”/ sale season/ holiday seasons of the year, such as Mother’s day, New Year’s Eve, etc.
- Graphic design of stationery: four-folds, brochures and personal cards.
- Event and booths visual design
- Creation of online branding campaigns on Facebook
- Web design and development for product promotion through online catalogs, notes of relevance and guidelines. Besides, the user was able to choose from a variety of products and to compare their function according to every need.
- Google Analytics implementation for a better user web experience
- Development and sending of digital newsletters
- Customized dashboard creation
- Advanced segment creation
- Management reports
Crafting of communication pieces for a public renowned company is a complex and time-consuming task; it takes analysis, business expertise and a whole lot of creativity.
Shall we talk?
Reach out so we can help you deliver on your objectives. Just name it, we got it.