The most inclusive, exclusive community made to connect in Buenos Aires.
Branding Digital marketing Social Media Websites
UI/UX design, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing campaigns and brand equity.
Destiny Matchmakers is an American company that operates in Buenos Aires. It is a personalised service focused on matchmaking.
They needed an identity design, website development for leads generation and digital marketing.
From the beginning, we aimed at creating a totally integral image, web development and digital marketing strategy.
The essence of the brand is mainly elegance and sophistication.
Creativedog worked on the identity brand development with mood boards. The essence of the brand is mainly “elegance and sofisticación” By merging both letters M, you get the shape of a bow tie, sign of etiquette, charm. In the brand manual we can appreciate some diverse uses and colour varieties according to the purpose.
The forms are integrated with CRM and Mailchimp to make follow-up and e-marketing campaigns.
What we work on with each project is on identifying what type of website each client needs. For Destiny Matchmakers, the appropriate web page type is a lead or a prospect generation one.
The design is a one-page site where all the communication and CTA (call to action) are easily spotted.
The forms are integrated with CRM and Mailchimp to make follow-up and e-marketing campaigns. Then, there is a thank you page to measure the results and invite users to know the client’s social networks.
Technology, tools and resources used are:
- HTML 5
- CSS3 / Sass
- Minified code to optimize the loading of the site.
- Customized Word Press.
- Integration by means of CRM and Mailchimp.
- SSL Certificate.
Creativedog designed the entire client’s digital communication
- Keyword research and market research to identify the leading competition, the ones which had a high growth potential and those which were the challenging rivals. That way, we could get a mapping of the industry and detect trends and business opportunities. We analyzed more than 7000 key words that triggered ideas for content creation and helped us to know how users looked for this service.
- Social networks: we created the image for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Online publicity: we developed professional ads through Facebook Business Manager to stimulate conversations, leads and traffic generation. We created ads both for Facebook and Instagram. Later, we created advertisements in Google Ads applying to different messages, key words and trends in searches.
- Google analytics: we made a customized setting within the client’s environment to analyze behavior tendencies and fulfilled objectives. It allowed us to design consumers’ profiles, detect patterns and make the campaigns more effective and profitable.